To mark the end of Breast Cancer Awareness Month, we’d love for you to Bake a Boob on Thursday 24th October to raise awareness and funds for Prevent Breast Cancer. So, pop your creative hat on, and whip up a batch of boob cakes / biscuits / brownies – anything you like!
There are plenty of ways you can get involved –
- Why don’t you organise a tea or coffee morning– Invite friends, family, neighbours and anyone else who you think would like a slice (or three) of cake.
- In your workplace– If your colleagues are anything like us here at the Prevent Breast Cancer office, your cakes will go down a treat!
- Boob Raffle – If your friends and family don’t wish to bake but still want to donate, we suggest you whip up a seriously scrumptious special bake and raffle it off to friends, family and colleagues!
We can’t wait to see the results… if you need something to spark your inspiration, here are some fab bakes from previous years!
For more information or if you would like some leaflets, literature or a donation box for your event, give the team a call on 0161 291 4400 or drop an email to email@example.com
Don’t forget to spread the awareness over social media tagging Prevent Breast Cancer and using the hashtag #bakeaboob . If you don’t use social media, don’t worry, you can email the photos to firstname.lastname@example.org and we can share the fun with our supporters for you – we can’t wait to see your boob creations!
HOW DO I PAY MY MONEY IN?
After you’ve sold your boob bakes, you can pay the money you’ve raised to us in any of the following ways:
- Online– Go to our Bake a Boob Pay In page to make the payment online, using a debit or credit card
- By post– You can send us a cheque, made payable to Prevent Breast Cancer to; Prevent Breast Cancer, Bake a Boob, The Nightingale Centre, Wythenshawe Hospital, Southmoor Road, Manchester. M23 9LT.
- By bank transfer– If you’d like to transfer the money to our bank account, we can send you our account details.
- By phone– You can call us on 0161 291 4400 and make the payment over the phone, using a debit or credit card