It’s competition time, and what a prize we have for you… We’ve got a pair of tickets up for grabs, to see Disney’s Aladdin The Musical, in London’s West End, but that’s not it… we’re also throwing in a backstage tour!
ABOUT THE SHOW
Breathtaking sets, mind-blowing special effects, over 350 lavish costumes and a fabulous cast and orchestra bring the magic of Disney’s Aladdin to life on the West End stage. Featuring all the songs from the classic Academy Award®-winning film including ‘Friend Like Me’, ‘A Whole New World’ and ‘Arabian Nights’, prepare to experience the unmissable ‘theatrical magic’ (Daily Telegraph) that is Aladdin.
THE PRIZE DRAW
To be in with a chance of winning this amazing prize, all you need to do is get your sporty shoes on and register for a Prevent Breast Cancer charity place in one of the following sporting events:
Prudential Ride London-Surrey100 – 29th July 2018
Entry fees apply per event, and you must complete your registration, and commit to raise the minimum fundraising amount, in order to be entered into the prize draw.
The competition closes on Tuesday 1st May 2018, and the draw will take place on Thursday 3rd May 2018. Entries after the closing date will not be entered into the draw.
HOW DO I ENTER?
All you need to do is click on the event you’d like to purchase a Prevent Breast Cancer charity place for, from the list above, and complete the registration. Your name will then be entered into the prize draw.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- The prize draw (the “Prize Draw”) is open to people aged 18 and over.
- Entrants into the Prize Draw shall be deemed to have accepted these Terms and Conditions.
- To enter the Prize Draw you must register for a Prevent Breast Cancer charity place, in the Great Manchester Run Half Marathon, Great North Run or Prudential Ride London-Surrey100. If you have any questions about how to enter, or in connection with the Prize Draw, please e-mail us at email@example.com.
- One entry per person, per event. Multiple entries are allowed, should the individual purchase a Prevent Breast Cancer charity place for more than one of the aforementioned events.
- Prevent Breast Cancer accepts no responsibility for registrations that are lost, delayed, misdirected or incomplete or cannot be delivered or entered for any technical or other reason.
- The closing date of the Prize Draw is 23:59 on 1st May 2018. Registrations received outside this time period will not be entered into the prize draw.
- One winner will be chosen from a random draw of entries received in accordance with these Terms and Conditions. The draw will be performed by a random computer process. The draw will take place on Thursday 3rd May 2018.
- The winner will receive two tickets for Disney’s Aladdin, at The Prince Edward Theatre in London, including a backstage tour. Tickets must be booked no less than two weeks in advance of the performance date. Tickets are allocated as best available in the stalls or dress circle. Valid only for mid-week performances, until January 2019 (excluding school holidays).
- Prevent Breast Cancer accepts no responsibility for any costs associated with the prize and not specifically included in the prize (including, without limitation, travel to and from London and/or the theatre).
- The winner will be notified by email on Thursday 3rd May 2018 and must provide TWO preferred dates to attend, in order to claim their prize. If a winner does not respond to Prevent Breast Cancer within 14 days of being notified by Prevent Breast Cancer, then the winner’s prize will be forfeited and Prevent Breast Cancer shall be entitled to select another winner in accordance with the process described above (and that winner will have to respond to notification of their win within 14 days or else they will also forfeit their prize). If a winner rejects their prize or the entry is invalid or in breach of these Terms and Conditions, the winner’s prize will be forfeited and Prevent Breast Cancer shall be entitled to select another winner.
- The preferred dates will be sent to Disney Theatrical Group, for approval / issue of tickets. Once tickets are confirmed, they will be issued by post, or available for collection at the theatre box office.