What is PinkPix?
2020 has changed the way we do a lot of things, but we’re not going to let that stop us from raising as much awareness of breast cancer as possible throughout the month of October – Breast Cancer Awareness Month. This year, we’re going online – let’s turn Instagram Pink with #PinkPix!
We’re looking for eye catching pink pictures that will get the attention of your followers, stop them from scrolling and make them start thinking about breast cancer awareness.
Fabulous pink related prizes are up for grabs for the best creativity and imagination. We’re after a creative flair and unique photos, whether you’re an amateur photographer, graphic designer or just a fan of aesthetics – we want to see your #pinkpix!
How to enter?
As long as you have an Instagram account, you can get involved:
- Follow Prevent Breast Cancer on Instagram (@Preventbreastcancer)
- Post your pink inspired photo on your Instagram page, add the hashtag #PinkPix and tag @Preventbreastcancer.
- Text PINKPIX to 70085 to donate £5 to Prevent Breast Cancer. *
- Challenge your friends and family to do the same – the more awareness the better!
The competition is now open so make sure you follow the above steps carefully and post your photo before the end of the day on Saturday 31st October.
How will the winner be selected?
After November 1st, a panel of Manchester-based photographers and art directors will pick the winners.
The competition winners will be contacted through their Instagram page by Prevent Breast Cancer by 30th November 2020.
Why get involved?
Our mission is to Prevent Breast Cancer for future generations. By entering this competition, you will not only be in with a chance to win some lovely pink goodies, but you will also help us raise crucial awareness during Breast Cancer Awareness Month – take part, think pink and help us Prevent Breast Cancer.
If you have any questions, feel free to contact us on our social media or by emailing email@example.com
* Texts cost £5 plus one standard rate message and you’ll be opting in to hear more about our work and fundraising via telephone and SMS. If you’d like to give £5 but do not wish to receive marketing communications, text PINKPIXNOINFO to 70085.