Now that you’ve decided to support Prevent Breast Cancer, we want to support you in any way we can. Below are some quick tips to get you started:
- We have a dedicated fundraising team always willing to offer support and advice.
- Maybe you need some more ideas for your fundraising. If so, please see our website for a full list A-Z of fabulous ideas. We also have our full set of fundraising guidelines to help steer you in the right direction.
- If you require any Prevent Breast Cancer literature, please visit the “Download” section of our website, or alternatively you can contact our team, who will email or post hard copies out to you. We can also talk you through setting up an online donations page. We can also provide you with buckets, collection boxes and t-shirts, plus so much more.
- Did you know for every pound you donate, Prevent Breast Cancer can claim an extra 25p (as long as what you pay in income tax or capital gains tax is at least equal to the amount we will claim in the tax year.) Contact us for more information.
- Some events might require paperwork from your local council, or for you to carry out a Risk Assessment. Once again, please contact us for advice.
- Shout it from the rooftops and splash it all over your favourite social media websites. Make sure to tag Prevent Breast Cancer, so that we can see what you’re up to.
- How about getting your local newspaper to cover your event, or even your local news. Be proud and loud!
- Make sure to check if your company/organisation will match the amount you have raised. This is known as matched giving.