Bake a Boob is a bake sale with a difference… and one that needs no explanation really!
Pop your creative hat on, and whip up some batches of boob cakes / biscuits / brownies – anything you like.
There are plenty of ways you can hold a Bake a Boob sale:
- In your workplace – If your colleagues are anything like us here at the Prevent Breast Cancer office, your cakes will go down a treat!
- Organise a tea or coffee morning – Invite friends, family, neighbours and anyone else who you think would like a slice (or three) of cake.
- On a stall at your local market – Sell your boob bakes, AND create awareness for the charity at the same time.
Have I mentioned that the team here in the office love cake? Well we really do, and we wanted to share some of our favourite recipes with you all, to help you get started.
Please let us know when and where you’ll be holding your Bake a Boob sale, so we can get in touch and say hi, hear all about your plans and support you wherever you need it.
HOW TO PAY YOUR MONEY IN
After you’ve sold your boob bakes, you can pay the money you’ve raised to us in any of the following ways:
- Online – Go to our Bake a Boob Pay In page to make the payment online, using a debit or credit card
- By post – You can send us a cheque, made payable to Prevent Breast Cancer to; Prevent Breast Cancer, Bake a Boob, The Nightingale Centre, Wythenshawe Hospital, Southmoor Road, Manchester. M23 9LT.
- By bank transfer – If you’d like to transfer the money to our bank account, we can send you our account details.
- By phone – You can call us on 0161 291 4400 and make the payment over the phone, using a debit or credit card
If you have any questions, please contact us.