Take on the Yorkshire 3 Peaks Challenge this year and trek through 23 miles of dramatic and ever changing scenery.
Date: Any weekend from May until October
Distance: 23 miles
Duration: 12 hours (target time)
Self-funding: £99 non-refundable deposit payable at the time of booking. The balance of £150 is to be paid no later than 10 weeks prior to the departure date
Minimum sponsorship pledge: £99 non-refundable deposit payable at the time of booking. Minimum sponsorship amount of £350, 80% of which must be raised no later than 10 weeks prior to the departure date.
Sign up today and you’ll receive:
- A Prevent Breast Cancer T-shirt or running T-shirt / vest (we ask for a donation to cover the cost – £5 for a cotton T-shirt and £10 for a running top)
- A fundraising pack; which includes our handy fundraising guide, sponsor forms and other tools to help you with your fundraising
- Support from a dedicated member of our fundraising team
- Guiding by experienced mountain leaders
- Total Distance – 37km/23 miles
- Ascent: 1381m/4531ft.
- Target time: 12 hours.
- Amazing scenery through the Yorkshire Dales.
- Start & finish in Horton-in-Ribblesdale village.
To do this trip you need to have a certain level of fitness. No previous mountaineering experience is required for this trip, however, the fitter you are the more you will enjoy your day. This is a long walk, covering approximately 23 miles whilst ascending the 3 highest peaks in Yorkshire, therefore prior training walks and visits to the gym will undoubtedly add to your overall enjoyment of the trip as well as your ability to complete it. We recommend that you follow a fitness plan in preparation for your challenge, an example of one will be sent to you when you have confirmed your booking. Although the fitness plan we will send to you has been devised by a fitness professional, this is only provided as a guide and you should seek professional advice before starting your own fitness regime.