Take on the Yorkshire 3 Peaks Challenge 2022 in support of Prevent Breast Cancer.
You’ll be trekking across 24 miles of dramatic scenery whilst ascending Yorkshire’s most iconic 3 Peaks: Pen-y-ghent, Whernside and Ingleborough. The aim is to complete this challenge 12 hours!
Event Date: Multiple dates
Duration: 12 hours (target time)
Distance: 24 miles
Day 3 – Depart following breakfast
SIGN UP AND YOU’LL RECEIVE
- A fundraising pack, including a fundraising guide, sponsor forms and other helpful tools to help you to get sponsorship
- Support from a dedicated member of our fundraising team
- A free Prevent Breast Cancer t-shirt when you reach 50% of your fundraising goal
- The option to join a WhatsApp group especially for Team Prevent Breast Cancer, it’s a great way to meet your fellow walkers and share training tips
FUNDRAISING & COST
There are two ways in which the cost of the Yorkshire 3 Peaks Challenge 2021 can be covered. You can either decide to fundraise your trip through sponsorship or self-fund your trip.
With both options we’d like you to raise as much as you can to contribute funds to the incredible research done by Prevent Breast Cancer. Although this trip will be a spectacular weekend for all involved it must also be remembered that its purpose is to raise vital funds.
The trip total is £239 with accommodation. The payment to Maximum Adventure will be in 2 instalments as follows:
- £99 non-refundable deposit payable at the time of booking.
- The balance of £200 is to be paid no later than 10 weeks prior to the departure date
We recommend that you set yourself a minimum fundraising target of £200.
FUNDRAISING / SPONSORSHIP
For those fundraising, the trip total is £239 with accommodation. This is broken down as follows:
- £99 non-refundable deposit payable to Maximum Adventure at the time of booking.
- To have raised £200 8 weeks prior to the event – we will be invoiced by Maximum Adventure
- We recommend that you set yourself a minimum fundraising target of £400 to be raised by the event date.
- 2 nights’ accommodation in a good quality B&B or hotel with ensuite or private bathroom and breakfast. Single rooms are available at a supplement of £55 per person per night
- There is the option to do a guide only trip, with no accommodation, for £85 per person
- Qualified mountain leaders
- Group first aid kit with qualified first aiders
- Briefing, route planning and equipment check
- Travel to the start and finish points of the trip
- Lunches, evening meals and drinks
- Personal travel insurance
This event is run by Maximum Adventure an experienced travel company. For more information visit their website.
Always remember to follow government guidelines around Covid-19.
ABOUT PREVENT BREAST CANCER
Prevent Breast Cancer is the only UK charity entirely dedicated to the prediction and prevention of breast cancer – we’re committed to freeing the world from the disease altogether. Unlike many cancer charities, we’re focused on preventing, rather than curing. Promoting early diagnosis, screening and lifestyle changes, we believe we can stop the problem before it starts. And being situated at the only breast cancer prevention centre in the UK, we’re right at the front-line in the fight against the disease.
Join us today and help us create a future free from breast cancer. If you have any questions or concerns, email email@example.com today.