Are you looking for your next big cycling challenge? Join the Prevent Breast Cancer team for our Vienna to Budapest expedition!
Taking place over 4 days, you will cycle through 3 beautiful countries on routes with breath-taking scenery. We will start the journey in Austria, make our way through Slovakia and then end the challenge in Hungary. The route will follow the famous Danube River and take you through picturesque towns and villages. There will be an option of an easier or more challenging route each day giving you more freedom to choose. Sign up for your place below.
Event Date: 24th to 29th September 2022
Distance: 230 miles (minimum)
Registration fee: £150 (minimum sponsorship £1900)
- Transportation service for bikes from UK to Vienna for the start of the ride and from Budapest back to the UK at the end of the event.
- Accommodation for 5 nights as provided by our partners.
- Transportation of luggage during the event.
- All meals starting from breakfast on day 2 to breakfast on day 6.
- Full trip support including mechanics, first aid, drivers and full route support.
- Crew members for the duration of the ride both cycling with participants and in vehicles.
- Flights and transfers, both inbound and outbound. Participants are responsible for their own travel to Vienna for the start of the event and from Budapest at the end of the Event.
- A bicycle
- Evening meal on the first arrival day, as cyclist will be arriving at different times during the day.
- Personal travel insurance
Event Terms and Conditions – please make sure you read the full event T&C’s before registering. Click here to see our Event T&C’s.
SIGN UP AND YOU’LL RECEIVE:
- A free Prevent Breast Cancer cycling jersey when you reach 50% of your fundraising goal
- A fundraising pack, including a fundraising guide, sponsor forms and other tools to help you with your fundraising
- Support from a dedicated member of our fundraising team
- The option to join a WhatsApp group exclusively for Prevent Breast Cancer cyclists – this is a great way to meet your fellow cyclists and share training tips
Always remember to follow government guidelines around Covid-19.
ABOUT PREVENT BREAST CANCER
Prevent Breast Cancer is the only UK charity entirely dedicated to the prediction and prevention of breast cancer – we’re committed to freeing the world from the disease altogether. Unlike many cancer charities, we’re focused on preventing, rather than curing. Promoting early diagnosis, screening and lifestyle changes, we believe we can stop the problem before it starts. And being situated at the only breast cancer prevention centre in the UK, we’re right at the front-line in the fight against the disease.
Join us today and help us create a future free from breast cancer. If you have any questions or concerns, email firstname.lastname@example.org today.