The Peak District is home to some absolutely stunning scenery and more than lives up to it’s reputation of Britain’s most inspiring National Parks. It is also home to some equally stunning climbs, including the Moorland Plateau, Kinder Scout.
Date: 1st September 2018
Distances: 25km and 50km
Cost: From £50 to £70 (minimum sponsorship targets range from £165 to £300)
Sign up today and you’ll receive:
- A Prevent Breast Cancer T-shirt or running top (we ask for a donation of £5 for a T-shirt and £10/12 for a running top to cover costs)
- A fundraising pack; which includes our handy fundraising guide, sponsor forms and other tools to help you with your fundraising
- Support from a dedicated member of our fundraising team
- The option to join a Whatsapp group exclusively for Team Prevent Breast Cancer – this is a great way to meet your fellow walkers and share training tips
Registration Fee: Registration Fee for the event is £50 until 31st March, and £60 from 1st April onward, and is paid directly to Global Adventure Challenges.
Minimum Sponsorship: Minimum sponsorship for the 25KM event is £165.
Registration Fee: Registration fee for the event is £60 until 31st March, and £70 from 1st April onward, and is paid directly to Global Adventure Challenges.
Minimum Sponsorship: Minimum sponsorship for the 50KM event is £300.
Now in its sixth year, TrekFest is fast becoming the UK’s best charity walk. Taking place in the Peak District, one of the UK’s most breath-taking national parks. TrekFest offers participants a choice to complete one of two trekking routes: 25km and 50km.
TrekFest has something for everyone – whether you are new to trekking and want to complete your first 25km, or if you are a seasoned trekker wanting to tackle the 50km
- Trek through rugged countryside as you experience the natural beauty of the Peak District
- Join as an individual or a team
- Two routes – A challenge to suit every ability
- Trek at your own pace
- Event village with camping, parking, showers, toilets and food – Make a weekend of it
- Free hot meals, snacks and drinks en route to keep up your energy levels
- Manned checkpoints at regular intervals throughout each route
- Fully supported – expert outdoor staff on hand every step of the way
- Fully marked route