The Italian Job Cycle is a 4-day, multi-stage cycle event, covering approximately 320 miles, from Milan, around the lakes of Northern Italy, finishing at the incredible Arena di Verona, in Piazza Bra, Verona.
Date: 11th to 16th September 2017
Distance: 320 miles
Cost: £100 non-refundable registration fee (minimum sponsorship target of £1,500, 50% of which must be raised/paid no later than 8 weeks prior to the event date)
Sign up today and you’ll receive:
- A Prevent Breast Cancer cycling jersey
- A fundraising pack; which includes our handy fundraising guide, sponsor forms and other tools to help you with your fundraising
- Support from a dedicated member of our fundraising team
- The option to join a Whatsapp group exclusively for Team Prevent Breast Cancer cyclists – this is a great way to meet your fellow cyclists and share training tips
Day 1 – Arrive in Novara:
Day 2 – Novara to Stresa (80 miles):
Day 3 – Stresa to Como (71 Miles)
Day 4 – Como to Lovere (86 Miles)
Day 5 – Lovere to Verona (91 Miles):
Day 6 – Departure Day
- Full bike transport from the UK and back, if required.
- All accommodation
- All meals except one as specified in the itinerary.
- Complete transport of luggage between hotels during the ride
Full trip support including mechanics, first aid, drivers and
full route support
- Water stops
- Celebration meal in Verona at the end of your ride.
- Flights and transfers, both inbound and outbound
- A bicycle
- Personal travel insurance
- Evening meal on day 1
- Drinks, personal items or entry to any optional tourist
sites you may wish to visit.
- Remember to allow extra for drinks, snacks, souvenirs
and other personal expenses.
- We strongly recommend you carry a credit card in case
of personal emergency.
For full details of this event, and to read the FAQ’s download our Italian Job 2017 brochure.
This event is run by Chapeau Events, an experienced bike events company.
If you have any questions or concerns, please contact us.