Take your leap of faith this year and take on a charity Sky Dive with Prevent Breast Cancer
Our exciting charity sky dive scheme gives you the chance to do a tandem parachute jump if you raise £500 or more in sponsorship.
– You choose the drop zone closest to you
– Your training and sky dive are completed in one day
– You jump harnessed to a British Parachute Instructor
How it works?
1. You pay a £50 non-refundable deposit at the time of registration
2. You’ll need to have raised a minimum of £300 no less than two weeks prior to the event
3. We ask that you aim to raise £500 to ensure the charity raises vital funds for its research
4.#BeBrave – Take on the challenge
5. Send us your photos!
SIGN UP AND YOU’LL RECEIVE
- A Prevent Breast Cancer t-shirt when you reach 50% of your fundraising goal
- A fundraising pack; which includes our handy fundraising guide, sponsor forms and other tools to help you with your fundraising
- Support from a dedicated member of our fundraising team
Always remember to follow government guidelines around Covid-19.
ABOUT PREVENT BREAST CANCER
Prevent Breast Cancer is the only UK charity entirely dedicated to the prediction and prevention of breast cancer – we’re committed to freeing the world from the disease altogether. Unlike many cancer charities, we’re focused on preventing, rather than curing. Promoting early diagnosis, screening and lifestyle changes, we believe we can stop the problem before it starts. And being situated at the only breast cancer prevention centre in the UK, we’re right at the front-line in the fight against the disease.
Join us today and help us create a future free from breast cancer. If you have any questions or concerns, email firstname.lastname@example.org today.