Take your leap of faith this year and take on a charity Sky Dive with Team Prevent Breast Cancer
Our exciting charity sky dive scheme gives you the chance to do a tandem parachute jump if you raise £500 or more in sponsorship.
– You choose the drop zone closest to you
– Your training and sky dive are completed in one day
– You jump harnessed to a British Parachute Instructor
How it works?
1. You pay a £50 non-refundable deposit at the time of registration
2. You’ll need to have raised a minimum of £300 no less than two weeks prior to the event
3. #BeBrave – Take on the challenge and raise the cash
4. Send us your photos!
What can we do for you?
1. Clothing and merchandise available to help with your fundraising
2. Promotion on our social media channels, website and e-newsletter
3. Advice from our friendly fundraisers
If you are interested in taking on the charity sky dive for Prevent Breast Cancer this year please CLICK HERE to visit the UK SkyDive website and register.
Prevent Breast Cancer is the only UK charity entirely dedicated to the prediction and prevention of breast cancer – we’re committed to freeing the world from the disease altogether. Unlike many cancer charities, we’re focused on preventing, rather than curing. Promoting early diagnosis, screening and lifestyle changes, we believe we can stop the problem before it starts. And being situated at the only breast cancer prevention centre in the UK, we’re right at the front-line in the fight against the disease.
Join us today, and help us create a future free from breast cancer.
If you have any questions regarding the charity sky dive, please contact us.