Cycle for charity and join Team Prevent Breast Cancer in the 2018 Prudential Ride London 100.
Date: Sunday 29th July 2018
Distance: 100 miles
Cost: £35 (minimum sponsorship amount of £500)
The public ballot is also open now, so you can enter for a ballot place and still choose to fundraise for Prevent Breast Cancer.
Prudential Ride London 100 is fast becoming one of London’s most exciting sporting events, and YOU can be part of the excitement this year!
The 100-mile route was made famous by the world’s best cyclists at the London 2012 Olympics, and takes cyclists on closed roads through the capital and into the Surrey countryside, finishing on The Mall.
Sign up today and you’ll receive:
- A Prevent Breast Cancer cycling jersey (we ask for a donation of £45 to cover the cost of this)
- A fundraising pack; which includes our handy fundraising guide, sponsor forms and other tools to help you with your fundraising
- Support from a dedicated member of our fundraising team
- The option to join a Whatsapp group exclusively for Team Prevent Breast Cancer cyclists – this is a great way to meet your fellow cyclists and share training tips
- Regular training rides (based in the North West)
Your final instructions for Ride Day, Transport Options for travelling to the start of the sportive and a list of permitted bikes will be available on our the Prudential Ride London website.
A final instructions magazine will be mailed out to all riders taking part in the 2018 Prudential Ride London-Surrey.
For any training or equipment advice please contact the Prevent Breast Cancer team or have a look at our latest training programmes.
Prevent Breast Cancer is the only UK charity entirely dedicated to the prediction and prevention of breast cancer – we’re committed to freeing the world from the disease altogether. Unlike many cancer charities, we’re focused on preventing, rather than curing. Promoting early diagnosis, screening and lifestyle changes, we believe we can stop the problem before it starts. And being situated at the only breast cancer prevention centre in the UK, we’re right at the front-line in the fight against the disease.
Join us today, and help us create a future free from breast cancer.
If you have any questions or concerns, please contact us.