Join Prevent Breast Cancer as we recreate RideLondon 2020 virtually – Welcome to MyRideLondon!
In 2019, Prevent Breast Cancer were the first ever Charity of the Year for the Prudential RideLondon-Surrey 46! Why not join us this summer as we take on another iconic event remotely? Whether you are new to cycling events or you took part in RideLondon 2019, everyone is welcome.
It is free to enter and you do not need to already have a place in the event – the more the merrier!
All you have to do is dig out your bike, pick a route and get peddling. Depending on your ability, you can either choose to ride the 19, 46 or 100 miles. You can keep it leisurely or get competitive, it’s up to you. Join us and #pedaltoprevent breast cancer.
Need inspiration? Last year PBC put on their first cycling sportive, so why not recreate this scenic route from The Nightingale Centre through the Cheshire countryside?
Date: 15th – 16th August 2020
Distance: 19, 46 or 100 miles
What is a Virtual Sports Challenge?
A Virtual Sports Challenge can be completed anywhere, at any time, by anyone. It is a sporting activity or fitness goal that you set for yourself. You can try running, cycling, walking, swimming, rowing, yoga, pilates or boxercise. The list is endless. It can be done outdoors during your daily exercise allowance or it could even be done from the comfort of your own home.
How do I get started?
All you need to do is:
1) Click the SIGN UP HERE button on our webpage. You will be taken to the RideLondon webpage to register.
2) Choose your challenge – will it be 19, 46 or 100 miles?
3) Don’t forget to pick PBC as your chosen charity!
4) Get fundraising! Make a donation to the charity or set up a giving page and get sponsored for your challenge.
5) Once you have completed your activities email firstname.lastname@example.org and let us know you’ve aced your challenge!
6) If you post any pics of your ride, don’t forget to tag PBC and use the hashtag #MyPRL
Sign up and you’ll receive:
A fundraising pack, including a fundraising guide, sponsor forms and other helpful tools to help you to get sponsorship
- Support from a dedicated member of our fundraising team
- A free Fat Lad at The Back or PBC cycling jersey if you raise over £250! (limited sizes available)
About Prevent Breast Cancer
Prevent Breast Cancer is the only UK charity entirely dedicated to the prediction and prevention of breast cancer.
Promoting early diagnosis, screening and lifestyle changes, we believe we can stop the problem before it starts. And being situated at the only breast cancer prevention centre in the UK, we’re right at the front-line in the fight against the disease.
Join us today, and help us create a future free from breast cancer.
If you have any questions, please contact us.