JOIN THE MPA SUPPORTING BREAST CANCER AWARENESS MONTH WITH PREVENT BREAST CANCER
As part of their 100-year celebrations, the Manchester Publicity Association (The MPA) planned to turn Manchester pink earlier this year, unfortunately, those plans were derailed due to the current pandemic… But that hasn’t stopped us from fundraising as we enter BCAM (Breast Cancer Awareness Month) this October, there’s still plenty of opportunities to put the ‘FUN‘ in fundraising!
We’re thrilled to be partnered with the MPA and this October we’re calling on those working in Manchester’s amazing Media, Digital, and Creative community to get behind fundraising efforts for Prevent Breast Cancer.
YOUR GUIDE TO SOME GREAT PINK ACTIVITIES
There are many ways to turn pink this October:
- Light or turn your building pink! We have some great fundraising bunting packs that are available to purchase to help turn your space pink!
- Have a dress pink day getting the whole team involved! Why not a pink ZOOM meeting!
- Sponsored fitness challenge. Get that competitive spirit going with a static bike ride & don’t forget you can don a pink tutu at the same time!!
- Sponsored Karaoke (virtual of course!)
- Events- Virtual Quiz Night/Virtual Pub Crawl
WHATEVER TAKES YOUR FANCY! JUST MAKE SURE EVERYTHING IS AWASH IN PINK!
Once you have decided what your fundraising plans are make sure you set up your fundraising page on Just Giving by clicking here and press the Start Fundraising button to create your own page.
If you have been inspired, we can provide you with leaflets, collection boxes, branded merchandise, balloons, pink tutus, plus so much more.
Feel free to email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information, or call us direct on 0161 291 4400.