Take part in our #MagTeam100 charity challenge.
Get active for Breast Cancer Awareness Month and join our challenge to walk, run or cycle 100 miles during the month of October.
Endomag will donate £100 to Prevent Breast Cancer for every person who completes the challenge, up to £10,000! We are proud to announce that we have already reached 100 runners, walkers and riders!
You can still get in on the action and raise vital funds for Prevent Breast Cancer.
So, dust off those running and cycling shoes and come join us!
Date: 1st – 31st Oct
Distance: 100 miles
How do I get started?
1.Set your challenge, walk, run or cycle? It could be 1, 2 or all 3 of these activities combined
2.Let us know you’re joining the #MagTeam100 by emailing email@example.com
3.Click the ‘Register Today’ button on this webpage to register with endomag. You MUST click that you would like to hear from PBC via email – don’t miss out on the £100 donation to PBC!
4.Set up your giving page by clicking below – your target is £50. This will take you to the Challenge homepage. Now all you need to do is press the ‘Start Fundraising’ button to set up your page. Don’t forget to fill in your personal story and why you’re supporting PBC!
5. Share your story and become 1 of our 100 voices this October. Whether you’ve been affected by breast cancer or your passionate about making it a thing of the past, we want to hear why you’re supporting us. If you post any photos don’t forget to tag @preventbreastcancer and use the hashtag #MagTeam100
6. Track your progress to guarantee that PBC receive a £100 donation! Instructions below.
7. Now it’s time to get fundraising!
How do I track my miles?
Make sure to keep track of all your miles! As soon as you’ve registered you can start submitting them. You can do this through Strava or another fitness app of your choice.
Why not join our community Strava club and be a part of the action? Download the Strava app and search for ‘MagTeam100 Challenge’ in the clubs section or visit the club page by clicking below. Or if you aren’t tech savy simply email the distance you’ve covered weekly to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Who are Endomag?
Our corporate partner, Endomag, have launched the #MagTeam100 Challenge to raise money for PBC in light of their achievement of treating 100,000 patients. They are a global medical technology business who specialise in creating products that improve staging and treatment of breast cancer. Click here to visit their website and find out more.
Sign up and you’ll receive:
- A digital fundraising pack, including a fundraising guide, sponsor forms and other helpful tools to help you to get sponsorship
- Support from a dedicated member of our fundraising team
- A Prevent Breast Cancer water bottle if you hit your fundraising target of £50
- A PBC t-shirt if you raise over £100
About Prevent Breast Cancer
Prevent Breast Cancer is the only UK charity entirely dedicated to the prediction and prevention of breast cancer.
Promoting early diagnosis, screening and lifestyle changes, we believe we can stop the problem before it starts. And being situated at the only breast cancer prevention centre in the UK, we’re right at the front-line in the fight against the disease.
Join us today, and help us create a future free from breast cancer.
If you have any questions, please contact us.