27th-30th June 2019
150 miles (2 days cycling)
£100 registration fee /Minimum sponsorship amount of £950 (£475 of which must be raised no later than 8 weeks before the event start date)
Join us this summer and #pedaltoprevent breast cancer! The London to Amsterdam 2019 challenge is a breath-taking ride which takes you through beautiful English villages, into some of Europe’s most historical towns and countryside. Ride through quintessential Dutch towns such as Scheveningen and Noordwijk-Binnen. As well as passing famous sites such as the Olympisch stadium and the Van Gogh Museum. You will experience idyllic cycling on the predominantly flat cycle paths of Holland and where better to finish than in the heart of Europe’s cycling capital! Stunning scenery is just a taste of what to expect on this event!
Sign up and you’ll receive
- A Prevent Breast Cancer cycling jersey (once you hit £475 of your fundraising target)
- A fundraising pack; which includes our handy fundraising guide, sponsor forms and other tools to help you with your fundraising
- Support from a dedicated member of our fundraising team
- The option to join a Whatsapp group exclusively for Team Prevent Breast Cancer cyclists – this is a great way to meet your fellow cyclists and share training tips
Day 1: London
Day 2: London to Harwich (82 miles)
Day 3: Hook of Holland to Amsterdam (65 miles)
Day 4: Amsterdam
- Bike transport to London for the start, and from Amsterdam at the finish (if required)
- Harwich to Netherlands ferry crossing
- All accommodation
- All meals, starting from breakfast on day two to breakfast on departure day as well as celebratory dinner in Amsterdam
- Water and snack stops each day
- Transport of luggage between hotel for the duration of the trip
- Full trip support including mechanics, first aid, drivers and full route support
What’s not included?
- Personal transport to route start in London and from route finish in Amsterdam
- Personal travel insurance
- Drinks, personal items or cost of any options tourist activities
This event is run by Chapeau Events, an experienced bike events company.
Why cycle for Prevent Breast Cancer?
Prevent Breast Cancer is the only UK charity dedicated to the prediction and prevention of breast cancer – we’re committed to freeing the world from the disease altogether. By running for us you’ll be running to raise money to create a breast cancer-free future.
Join us today, and help us create a future free from breast cancer.
If you have any questions or concerns, please contact us.