London to Paris by bike in 24 hours is a challenging but completely epic ride, on the wish list of almost every cyclist.
Imagine setting off from Trafalgar Square on a Friday afternoon and 180 miles later being at the Eiffel Tower on a Saturday afternoon. You’ll be cycling across 2 countries in under 24 hours.
What a sense of achievement you will feel at the finish line and as you celebrate with your fellow cyclist under a champagne shower, before heading back to the hotel for a night of celebrations.
12th-14th July 2019
3 days (2 cycling days in 24 hrs)
Registration fee £100 non-refundable registration fee / Minimum sponsorship of £990 (£495 of which must be raised no later than 8 weeks before the event start date)
Sign up and you’ll receive:
- A Prevent Breast Cancer cycling jersey (after you hit £495 of your target)
- A fundraising pack; which includes our handy fundraising guide, sponsor forms and other tools to help you with your fundraising
- Support from a dedicated member of our fundraising team
- The option to join a Whatsapp group exclusively for Team Prevent Breast Cancer cyclists – this is a great way to meet your fellow cyclists and share training tips
Day 1: London to Dieppe (60 miles)
Day 2: Dieppe to Paris (120 miles)
Day 3: Departure day
- Bike transport to London for the start, and from Paris at the finish (if required)
- Newhaven to Dieppe ferry crossing
- All accommodation in Paris
- All meals, from dinner on day one to breakfast, lunch and a celebratory dinner in Paris
- Water and snack stops each day
- Transport of luggage between hotel for the duration of the trip
- Full trip support including mechanics, first aid, drivers and full route support
What’s not included?
- Personal transport to route start in London and from route finish in Paris
- Personal travel insurance
- Drinks, personal items or cost of any options tourist activities
Below is a selection of photos from our London to Paris 2017 Challenge
This event is run by Chapeau Events, an experienced bike events company.
Click here to read how the 2016 cycling team found the challenge.
Prevent Breast Cancer is the only UK charity entirely dedicated to the prediction and prevention of breast cancer – we’re committed to freeing the world from the disease altogether. Unlike many cancer charities, we’re focused on preventing, rather than curing. Promoting early diagnosis, screening and lifestyle changes, we believe we can stop the problem before it starts. And being situated at the only breast cancer prevention centre in the UK, we’re right at the front-line in the fight against the disease.
Join us today, and help us create a future free from breast cancer.
If you have any questions or concerns, please contact us.