Bee Part Of Something Special!
Get ready for our “Afternoon Bee” that promises to take you on a rollercoaster ride filled with emotion, entertainment and leading to a jaw – dropping finale. Over the past six months around 100 women from the North West have signed up to take part in our ground-breaking breast awareness campaign as BooBees! They now want to use their own personal experience of a breast cancer diagnosis, to promote awareness and help save lives.
We aim to educate, entertain & inspire with an afternoon that is filled with sparkling entertainment, powerful stories and fundraising to realise our vision of a future free from breast cancer.
The day will start with our BooBee Talk, ‘Everything you wanted to know about Breast Cancer and were afraid to ask’ where some of Prevent Breast Cancer’s leading scientists & experts will be discussing current studies and how we are leading the fight into understanding the causes of the disease and working together to prevent breast cancer for future generations.
This talk will be followed by our fabulous Afternoon Bee where you’ll enjoy a delicious afternoon tea endorsed by Dr Michelle Harvie, Highlights include:
- Edinburgh Fringe legend, the hilarious Mandy Tootill, performing a sneak peak of her Twin Peaks show
- 🎶 Serenades from the BooBee Choir
- Unique routine ‘Getting it off your chest’ created by the dazzling duo Tits Up Productions
- Drag act from the one and only Annie Handbag
- Unfortunately Michael Bublé wasn’t available but we’ve got the next best thing… Paul Pashley!
- ❓ and… a VERY exciting finale…
Doors open: 11:30am
The BooBee Talk: 12:00 – 12:45pm
Afternoon Bee: 13:00 – 16:30
Don’t miss out on this fabulous event!
Tickets £50 to include luxury afternoon tea. Table sizes of 10-12.
VIP tickets £100 to include luxury afternoon tea, drinks package, best
view in the room & BooBee gifts. Table sizes of 10-12.
To book tickets or for more info on both events visitBOOK YOUR TICKETS TODAY