What is the Lifestyle Research PPI Group?
- The Nightingale Centre & Prevent Breast Cancer Centre recognises the invaluable benefits of including patients, carers, relatives and the public in our research processes.
- The Lifestyle Research Team would like to bring together a group of people who receive breast screening or who attend the Family History Clinic to provide their opinions and feedback on different aspects of lifestyle research studies e.g. research design, patient information sheets and the best ways to recruit people.
- Your experiences can improve our studies by helping us to; gain a better understanding of lifestyle choices, produce more user friendly diet and exercise programmes and ensure that everyone has the opportunity to take part in research.
- We believe every individual can contribute to this PPI group. We are looking for people from different backgrounds and age groups with varying skills and experiences to offer their opinions and feedback.
Why join our Lifestyle Research PPI group?
- You will have the opportunity to join a friendly, passionate and committed research community.
- The chance to make a positive impact on the health and treatment of future patients.
- Influence important research studies which could help future generations.
Interested in joining? Want to find out more? Any questions?
- If so, please contact Helen Ruane on Tel: 0161 291 4412 or email email@example.com
- Please note you can commit as much or as little time as you like e.g. attend just one group session or have patient information sheets sent to you via email or post for review.
- Parking is free if you attend a group session at the Nightingale Centre (Wythenshawe Hospital).